Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Chicken Soup - ซุปไก่


Hi there! How was your Thanksgiving? This year we had such a wonderful time with family. And I have so much to be thankful for. However, I missed my blog and wanted to update my recipes asap. Unfortunately, I was not feeling well yesterday so I decided to make myself a chicken soup. As a result, I feel much better today and am very happy about it. There are several ingredients in this superior chicken soup. Let's me tell you how I make it. 

Ingredients: 

1 whole chicken (about 3 pounds)
12 cups water
2 onions, cut and quartered 
3 celery stalks, sliced crosswise 1/4 inch thick
3 carrots, sliced into 1/4 inch thick rounds
2 tomatoes, cut and quartered   
5 garlic cloves, crushed 
11/2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 teaspoons fish sauce 
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce 
salt and ground pepper to taste
dill or chopped parsley 





Directions:

Bring chicken, water, salt, soy sauce, fish sauce, and worcestershire sauce to a boil in a large stockpot. Skim foam. Add celery, onions, carrots and garlic. Reduce heat. Simmer and partially covered for 40 minutes. Add tomatoes and simmer, partially covered about 30 minutes. Season the broth with salt and pepper to taste. You also can remove meat from bones and cut into bite-size pieces. Serve hot and garnish with dill or chopped parsley. Enjoy ka! 




This amazing soup made my day!










  

No comments:

Post a Comment